Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Return of Clogs



Clogs have regained popularity this Spring and Fall. The comeback was first seen on the runway by popular designers such as Karl Lagerfeld, Marc Jacobs, Vera Wang, Chanel etc. I must admit, I was very surprised to see this trend resurface on the fashion scene. However, I did purchase a pair from Aldo. Clogs were previously frowned upon by some because they are noisy and clunky. Designers have put a modern spin on clogs this season. They can be worn with skinny jeans, skirts, shorts, and dresses. Clogs are being made with various fabrics including but not limited to cloth, linen, and leather. Avoid flat clogs, they are known as crocs.


Stampede Open Toe Clog by Jeffrey Campbell

Louis Vuitton Clog

Chanel Clogs

                                                                    Dillenburg by Aldo                   

    
                                                          

                                              
                                                  

1 comment:

  1. I love that clogs are back...I remember I had a pair when I was 6. They were pink with flowers on the edge. I wanted to wear them with everything. I saw some clogs in walmart a few months ago and for some reason loved them..i should have got them.

    ReplyDelete